This design evokes the fading warmth of autumn days with illustrations of the familiar sights the season. Nature lovers will enjoy poring over this design & spotting the details woven into this design such as the thrush amongst windfall apples, seeds being blown on the breeze & a jay with acorn in beak, off to bury its cache for winter. The warm golden tones evoke the golden glow of low sunlight during September & October. The Giclee printing process ensures the rich tones of this design will not fade.
About the Collection
The Green Time Collection is a series of illustrations which celebrate the diversity of British Flora & Fauna, throughout the year. Inspired by observing nature throughout the year 4 of the illustrations in this series bring together the definitive sights of that season. In addition to seasonal designs, the collection includes a Tree themed design & one which celebrates all of Jo’s favourite natural forms, seen throughout the year in Britain. The illustrations in these designs were by hand created using ink & pencil.
Autumn Mounted/Framed Giclee
- Giclee print using archival inks to ensure colour permanence
- Printed on 230gsm matt archival paper
- Framed product consists of: Solid Oak frame, manufactured in Huddersfield, white mount, archival giclee print & tawny backing board
- Medium Frames measure: 33.5 x 33.5 x 1.5 cm
- Large Frames measure: 43.8 x 43.8 x 1.5cm
- Medium Mounted Prints measure: 30.5 x 30.5cm
- Large Mounted prints measure: 40.5 x 40.5cm
- Mounted prints supplied with tawny backing board