Featuring 12 hands holding 12 natural treasures this print is a celebration of British plant life throughout the year. It is a gentle reminder of the joy, wonder & delight of connecting with nature & reminds us to make time to appreciate the incredible world of nature on our doorstep. This artwork evokes the delight of discovering & handling the small, beautiful natural forms that are widespread in the UK, throughout the year.
About the Collection
The Little Treasures collection is inspired by Jo's lifelong fascination with the infinite variety of natural forms & UK flora & fauna. These designs were originally produced using ink & pencil & are reproduced using Giclee fine art digital printing to ensure long lasting print colour, definition & overall quality.
How to Display Your Print
Like the look of our wooden print hanger? Add one to your order for instant art! Print hangers are easy to re-use & great for creating a minimal look or for refreshing the artwork on display on a regular basis.
This print has been designed to fit standard frame sizes. Please see the Product Information for measurements.
Little Treasures Wall Art
- This print measures 30 x 42cm
- Printed on 230gsm matt archival paper
- Printed using archival standard inks
- Supplied with card backing & wrapped in biodegradable cellophane
- Wooden hanger included where selected
- Print Hanger: made from Solid Oak, magnetic strips, chord & brass pins. Manufactured in the UK.
- This print fits standard frame sizes