This is a giclee reproduction of an original watercolour illustration by Jo Blaker. 'Hedgerow' depicts a delicate green face at the centre of a richly coloured watercolour wash, which blends from a soft pink-blush, through a peachy orange to a golden ochre. A playful pattern of leaf or petal like patterns extend away from the centre, drawing our eye to the calm character at its centre. The warm tones of this artwork are complimented by fresh greens - evoking the cusp of autumn, when the hedgerows become a rainbow of green-golds.
These are A6 prints to retain the quality of Jo's original paintings. Please check product listing for more information.
About the Collection
Lumins are a family of watercolour illustrations, depicting small, peaceful faces floating in pools of rich colour & sensitively drawn pattern. Working with an unrestrained palette Jo has created a collection of vibrant designs which emanate warmth, peace & love. This collection combines inspiration found in the Loving Kindness meditation with reflections on a favourite large, minimal, ink drawing.
'Hedgerow' Lumins Print
- Giclee print using archival inks to ensure colour permanence
- Printed on 230gsm matt archival paper
- Framed product consists of: Solid Oak frame, manufactured in Huddersfield, white mount, archival giclee print & tawny backing board
- Frames suitable for standing & hanging
- Frames measure: 18 x 24 x 1.5cm
- Mounted Prints measure: 14.7 x 11.1cm
- Mounted prints fit A5 frame size
- Mounted prints supplied with tawny backing board