This is a giclee reproduction of an original watercolour illustration by Jo Blaker. 'Blossom' depicts a small, contentedly smiling face, surrounded by a lush watercolour wash which blends delicate yellows with greens & blues to create a gentle turquoise. Warm oranges & pinks highlight details & vivid blue petal like brush marks accentuate the radiating effect. This artwork suggests the bright yet fresh days of spring, when the trees are turning their energy to blossoming.
The Giclee printing process ensures the rich tones of this design will not fade.
About the Collection
Lumins are a family of watercolour illustrations, depicting small, peaceful faces floating in pools of rich colour & sensitively drawn pattern. Working with an unrestrained palette Jo has created a collection of vibrant designs which emanate warmth, peace & love. This collection combines inspiration found in the Loving Kindness meditation with reflections on a favourite large, minimal, ink drawing.
'Blossom' Lumins Print
- Giclee print using archival inks to ensure colour permanence
- Printed on 230gsm matt archival paper
- Framed product consists of: Solid Oak frame, manufactured in Huddersfield, white mount, archival giclee print & tawny backing board
- Frames suitable for standing & hanging
- Frames measure: 18 x 24 x 1.5cm
- Mounted Prints measure: 14.7 x 11.1cm
- Mounted prints fit A5 frame size
- Mounted prints supplied with tawny backing board