This is a giclee reproduction of an original watercolour illustration by Jo Blaker. 'Beam' depicts a cheerfully smiling face surrounded by a vibrant combination of pattern & watercolour wash. A cool yellow blends into a softly peachy red to create a radiating pool of colour. This effect is accentuated by a pattern of alternating brush marks rendered in a deep rich red & golden yellow. The fresh blue of this Lumin's face & surrounding pattern draws our eye both in to the centre & out to the edges. This artwork suggests a peaceful ease & state of contentment.
These are A6 prints to retain the quality of Jo's original paintings. Please check product listing for more information.
About the Collection
Lumins are a family of watercolour illustrations, depicting small, peaceful faces floating in pools of rich colour & sensitively drawn pattern. Working with an unrestrained palette Jo has created a collection of vibrant designs which emanate warmth, peace & love. This collection combines inspiration found in the Loving Kindness meditation with reflections on a favourite large, minimal, ink drawing.
'Beam' Lumins Print
- Giclee print using archival inks to ensure colour permanence
- Printed on 230gsm matt archival paper
- Framed product consists of: Solid Oak frame, manufactured in Huddersfield, white mount, archival giclee print & tawny backing board
- Frames suitable for standing & hanging
- Frames measure: 18 x 24 x 1.5cm
- Mounted Prints measure: 14.7 x 11.1cm
- Mounted prints fit A5 frame size
- Mounted prints supplied with tawny backing board