Desperate to get started on your Rainbow Mobile? Here are a few more pictures to illustrate the process as described in your instructions! There will be more soon!
In the mean time take a look at how I made mine:
- I apply *glue stick* (not PVA!) onto my template
- I collage roughly chopped strips & shapes
- I let them overlap each other & the edge
- I don't worry about every edge being perfectly glued down
- I combine papers for a haphazard effect
- I fill every gap
- When complete I cover the spare section of paper with glue stick & place on top
- Then I cut around the dashed line!
More steps coming soon :-)